Saturday, February 13, 2010

The third grading period

How fast time flies. With just few days more to go, we will be leaving our beloved school, ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL HIGH. We will leave our school with lots of memories and learning. Before I will say farewell to our Alma Mater, I will spend the remaining days happily with my classmates and friends.

The previous grading was over. This grading was really hard but challenging. Despite of its hardness I`ve learned a lot about the world of Computer. Learned how to link, learned and experienced how to make our own front page when we make our own front page for the Community Based Project that we made in the previous grading.

Even though Third grading was over, there will be more experiences and learning`s will come in my life. For the next grading period, I`m expecting that there will be more experiences which will be memorable in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment