Monday, March 1, 2010

MY DREAM...MY FUTURE...

Everybody of us are dreaming. Dreaming to become a successful in the future.

Since I was still a child I keep on dreaming. Dreaming everything what a small child can dream. Whether it is possible or impossible. Until this day I still don`t stop on dreaming, believing and soon will be surviving.

I have so many dreams, but I have only one dream that I am dreaming ever since I was a kid, to have a happy, peaceful and prosperous family. It doesn`t mean that I have only one dream. Every seconds, minutes, days, years past there are so many dream that are coming into my mine. A dream that can make my life happy, peaceful and prosperous. On the other hand, I want to work in a big company as a respected engineer. And I want to have my own business.

I have many dreams more. And I will not stop on believing and dreaming.

I know that I can achieve what I want and I know what I want

WORK HARD, STUDY HARD!

And that`s the keys in achieve your dreams in your life…

No comments:

Post a Comment